I have been working as a psychotherapist for over ten years. Working in private practice I have developed an efficient method of supporting clients struggling with depression, relationship and life crises. My mental health experience allows me also to take referrals from clients experiencing severe and enduring mental health problems.
I see my private clients in Pimlico and Old Street. In addition to it, I teach psychotherapy and counselling at Re-Vision as well as in other psychotherapy training centres in the UK and other parts of Europe. Prior to setting up my private practice I worked as a psychotherapist for Islington Mind, managed a mental health scheme in Hackney, and facilitated various therapy groups both in the UK and abroad.
I further my knowledge and experience by regularly attending conferences, trainings and workshops in Europe and North America.
Working as a psychotherapist I keep a good balance between challenging and supporting clients. I provide psychotherapy with the recognition of the holistic needs of a client. I develop deep and honest relationships with clients, whilst maintaining professional boundaries. My approach is based on Integrative and Gestalt approaches with a strong focus on the integration of body and mind and relationality.
My experience covers, but is not limited to the areas listed below:
- Anger Management – rage, violent behaviour, irritability, lack of anger, non-assertive responses
- Mental Health – panic attacks, anxiety, low self-esteem, mood swings, self-destructive behaviour, eating disorders, depression, OCD, Bi-Polar and other diagnoses, living with stigma, re-engaging with the world after mental breakdown
- Existential Problems – loss or lack of meaning in life, mid-life crisis, lack of motivation
- Relationships – jealousy, relationship breakdown, bereavement, abandonment, loneliness, sexual concerns
- Career / Work Problems – unfulfilled potential, redundancy, stress and burn-out, lack of confidence, communication problems,
- Addictions – substance misuse, internet, sex, pornography
- Trauma and Abuse – historical or recent abuse, traumas experienced.
My workshops and presentations
Professional registration and affiliation
Detailed CV is available on my LinkedIn profile
If you have any questions about the service I provide or would like to book initial appointment please contact me on 079 202 555 42. I can also be reached via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.